1. I think I’m finally, 100% over having the flu. I got sick Monday night, the day after we got back to Denver. I threw up six times in three hours and spent New Year’s Eve sleeping on the couch.
2. I’m loving “Combinations” by Eisley today.
3. I got a sewing machine for Christmas (thanks Mom!) and I’m having so much fun with it! I’m working on a blanket now.
4. My sister Lauren is coming to Denver for a week in Feb., and I can’t wait!
5. Changes are in the air. I can’t say more than that right now, but I’m looking forward to something good. And no, I’m not pregnant.
6. I was stalking Kristi’s blog, and I saw this article she had posted. It’s so funny and so true! I’m dedicating it to Jenea, and all of you other newlyweds or soon-to-be-newlyweds. Seven Things No One Tells You About Marriage.